Help for OER-DISCUSS Archives

OER-DISCUSS Archives

OER-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

OER-DISCUSS Home

OER-DISCUSS  March 2011

OER-DISCUSS March 2011

Re: Usage of OER and Usability sessions (C-SAP blog)

Anna Gruszczynska <[log in to unmask]>

Open Educational Resources <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:25:33 +0000

Speaking of usability sessions, my colleague  from the C-SAP collections project has recently published two very relevant posts on the session we had as part of an expert workshop looking into research methods teaching in social sciences and online resources, the two posts are: http://csapopencollections.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/in-google-we-trust/ and http://csapopencollections.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/notes-from-the-c-sap-expert-workshop-the-value-of-small-numbers/

Regards,

Anna

Anna Gruszczynska
Subject Centre for Sociology, Anthropology and Politics