Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Meet BioOne at UKSG

Ben Taplin <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:00:49 +0000

text/plain

BioOne provides access to a full-text database of current scholarly research in the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences. In addition, BioOne explores economic models and strategic partnerships that advance our mission to work collectively to preserve cost-effective access to high-quality scholarly literature. Founded in 1999, as a not-for-profit collaborative by libraries, scientific societies, and publishers, BioOne has become one of the most successful library publishing projects to date.

Please do come and learn more during the UKSG Conference in Harrogate from 4th-6th April 2011. You’ll find us at stand number 26.

I look forward to seeing you at the start of next month,

Kind Regards

John Parsons

John Parsons

Senior Sales Manager

BioOne

8100 Alec Issigonis Way

Oxford Business Park North

Oxford

OX4 2HU

United Kingdom

Telephone: Direct line + 44 1865 397814

Cell phone + 44 782 453 9466

www.bioone.org

Follow Us on BioOneNews on Twitter<http://twitter.com/BioOneNews>

We shall be at UKSG in Harrogate from 4th - 6th April.  Please visit us at Stand 26