Help for LCMRS Archives

LCMRS Archives

LCMRS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LCMRS Home

LCMRS  March 2011

LCMRS March 2011

O'Byrne on "Catholic Dissafection and Resistance" - LCMRS Research Seminar

"Braun, Harald" <[log in to unmask]>

Braun, Harald

Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:20:46 +0100

Dear friends and colleagues,

Just a brief reminder that we will have the pleasure to welcome Dr. Emmett O'Byrne (Carlow Institute of Technology) to the LCMRS Research-in-Progress-Seminar this coming WEDNESDAY, 6 April. Dr. O'Byrne will speak on "Catholic Dissafection and Resistance to the Tudor State". The talk will take place in the Archives Teaching Room, School of History, University of Liverpool, 9 Abercromby Square. We will kick off at 5pm, as usual.

This session is jointly organised by LCMRS and the Institute of Irish Studies.

All welcome!

If you would like to join the speaker for drinks and dinner afterwards, please contact Dr. Clare Downham (Irish Studies): [log in to unmask]

With all best wishes,
Harald E. Braun, Director LCMRS