FINDINGFAMILIAR@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

FINDINGFAMILIAR Home

FINDINGFAMILIAR  March 2011

FINDINGFAMILIAR March 2011

Pipe tampers

Emma Durham <[log in to unmask]>

Finding the Familiar <[log in to unmask]>, Emma Durham <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:17:27 +0000

I was wondering whether anyone knows where I can find out about pipe tampers, particularly those with Classical figures on the top. I have been unable to find anything other than the occasional photograph - publications or catalogues would be particularly useful. Emma Durham