CAMPUSPACKUK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CAMPUSPACKUK Home

CAMPUSPACKUK  March 2011

CAMPUSPACKUK March 2011

Re: CampusPack vs BB9.1

RICHARDS PHILIP <[log in to unmask]>

CampusPack UK Usergroup <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:55:20 +0000

Peter

That's a very good point which I had not considered yet. Thanks.

Phil Richards
VLE Manager
Aberdeen College
01224 612383

Mobile: 07595711268

 From my Phone

On 25 Mar 2011, at 16:52, "Harrison, Peter"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Not really done a technical comparison yet as that would require a
> stable Blackboard server! However at the admin level the two
> products (in our case anyway) have completely different license
> conditions and that most definitely needs bearing in mind.
>
> Peter

Aberdeen College, College Administration, Gallowgate, Aberdeen, AB25 1BN. The Board of Management of Aberdeen College is incorporated under the provisions of the Further and Higher Education (Scotland) Acts 1992 and 2005 is recognised as a Scottish Charity No 21174. Telephone 01224 612000.  E-mail [log in to unmask] Web  www.abcol.ac.uk

The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest confidence for the addressee only.  It is intended only for the use of the addressee.  If you have received this e-mail in error, the contents should not be disclosed nor should copies be taken and you are requested to delete this message and to advise the sender of the error in transmission.

It is your responsibility to scan this message to ensure that it is free of viruses.  The College does not accept any liability for any virus infection or breaches of security in relation to email transmissions.