BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP  March 2011

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP March 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Seperating current courses from archived

Katie Piatt <[log in to unmask]>

Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Mar 2011 14:44:38 +0000

text/plain

That's elegant. Which raises more questions I'm afraid:

Do you use snapshot then in order to keep updating the DSK of areas? I was imaging setting the DSK on the year it was created, but then updating the portal module when the year changed so it knew to now show 2011/12 stuff etc.

Are you (Malcolm and Sandra) making your own 'My Courses' portal modules? Would love to actually have one of yours to play with to save me re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks
Katie