ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC  March 2011

ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC March 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: FORTHCOMING: WHO IS THIS PERSON WRITING MY PHD?

Kathryn Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Kathryn Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:40:46 -0700

text/plain

Dear Sabina, Toyin, Robert, & All,

Wonderful that you are sharing perspectives on deeper dimensions of Academic
work; very constructive!

And Robert, the tidbit about Gadaffi's son you shared is just plain
funny--thanks for the chuckle! I've been watching as much of the news as I
can stand, but missed that one;)

Kathryn