ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC  March 2011

ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC March 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

What? Florence Farr and My Horrific URLS

Caroline Tully <[log in to unmask]>

Society for The Academic Study of Magic <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:35:58 +1100

text/plain

Oh great, those didn't even work. Fine! (Not).

Well, interested person can paste the huge urls into their browser, they do
work, I've tested them many times.

(Now I'm giving up on this topic and going to do something else).

~Caroline.