Radical Statistics: The Cuts, and more

Robin Rice <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:39:10 +0000

Special issue 103, 'The Cuts', published shortly after the government's
Comprehensive Spending Review last year, is now available online. See
the Radstats blog for the introductory editorial, at http://wp.me/pZln5-2i
by guest editors Paul Spicker and Ludi Simpson.

Remember, if you are not already a member of Radstats you can join and
get a hard copy of each issue hot off the press.

You can also support Radstats by linking to our blog or home page from
your web page, following us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/RadicalStats)
or 'friending' us on Facebook,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radical-Statistics/196713117005510

This is going to be a great year for Radstats - join us at the upcoming
conference & Annual General Meeting in Leeds, 26 February to listen,
discuss, debate and get active.
http://www.radstats.org.uk/conf2011/

Robin Rice
Radstats Web Editor

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.