Starlink namaka is ready for release.
Minor changes since last time:
- fix documentation on OsX (it was basically missing)
- added back JSA perl module (removed by mistake)
- included a few more patches in the namaka branch of starlink (scb
- include the namaka branch of oracdr as of noon hawaii time
I would suggest that we take one more weekend to run final tests if
anybody is up for it.
I have run these tests:
- tested splat, gaia, topcat
- reduce a night worth of acsis and wfcam data
- run a few perl commands like autoastrom on an image
Ok to make the official release on Monday morning Hawaii time?