Hi John and SPMers,
I am attempting to normalise my fMRI data using the steps described in pages 440 and 441 of the spm8 manual:
1. Slice timing
2. Realign: Estimate and Reslice
3. Coregister the structural to functional images
4. Registration looks good.
5. Segment the anatomicals the SPM5 routine
6. Initial Import- use the *seg_sn files
7. Run Dartel with dependency on the gray and white matter images output by import step
8. Normalise to MNI, select the template6 from dartel output, the subject's flow field, and normalise the ra* files (slice timing, resliced).
The output I get is sdra* files. When I compare the output to the mni template it looks as if the subject's image has not been normalised. I am suspicious of the flow field because if I look at the individual subjects' uc1* image it is an empty black box.
What am I doing incorrectly here?
Thanks in advance,