Heritage project in Pennine Lancashire

Stephanie Hawke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:29:37 +0000

text/plain (108 lines) , Project Pride - Artists Brief Accrington.doc (108 lines) , Project Pride - Artists Brief Burnley.doc (108 lines) , Project Pride - Artists Brief Nelson.doc (108 lines)

Hello Gemmers,
Please find attached three artists’ briefs for strands of a HLF Young Roots project. We’re looking for creative practitioners who can help the young people involved explore the heritage of Accrington’s Victorian Market Hall, Nelson’s town centre or the industrial and trade heritage of the Weavers’ Triangle in Burnley. Please forward onto your networks or anyone you think might be interested.
http://www.midpenninearts.org.uk/opportunities

Best wishes,
Steph

Stephanie Hawke
Education Coordinator

Mid Pennine Arts,
1 Neptune Street,
The Weavers' Triangle,
Burnley,
BB11 1SF.

Tel: 01282 421986 ext 203

www.midpenninearts.org.uk<http://www.midpenninearts.org.uk/>
Follow us on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/robMPA>

Our Creative Learning Team is delighted to be working with the Prince's Foundation for Children & the Arts again this year. Our work is with 10 schools responding to Geraldine Pilgrim's installation: 'Not Forgotten' at Towneley Hall through storytelling and poetry.

MID PENNINE ARTS is listed on www.everyclick.com, the search engine that helps charity. Please go to http://www.everyclick.com/mid-pennine-arts-association/79261/0 to do all your searching.  It does not cost us, or you, a penny - so it's a great way to support us everyday.  <http://www.midpenninearts.org.uk/membership.htm>
 P Help save paper - do you need to print this email?
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this e-mail in error then any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you should contact the sender by e-mail return and then delete all the material from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Mid Pennine Arts. This email does not form a part of a legally binding agreement.

Whilst we have taken precautions to keep this message free from viruses and malicious files, we advise that you scan the message and any attachments before opening.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage done by software viruses.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5782 (20110112) __________

http://www.eset.com<http://www.eset.com/>