Help for DEA Archives

DEA Archives

DEA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DEA Home

DEA  February 2011

DEA February 2011

Call for Papers - DEA Stream in YOR17 Conference

Kazim Baris Atici <[log in to unmask]>

Kazim Baris Atici <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:27:37 +0000

Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) stream of Young OR 17 conference welcomes the researchers and practitioners dealing with the efficiency, performance measurement, DEA methodology and applications of DEA.

This conference will be held in University of Nottingham, UK from 5th to 7th April 2011.

The stream aims to provide a mixture of theoretical and practical studies on performance measurement through DEA. Submissions on DEA theory and practical applications of DEA in both public and private sectors and contributions from both the academic and the non-academic communities are welcome.

We are currently seeking contributions, consisting of an abstract up to 200 words for an associated talk lasting approximately 20 minutes.

For further information about the conference please visit www.theorsociety.com/yor17
For subscriptions for DEA Stream please contact Kazim Baris Atici [log in to unmask]

Overview of Young OR 17:

Young OR is a conference, organised biennially by The OR Society, the UK’s Operational Research Society, and intended for academics and practitioners within the first 10 years of their careers in O.R.. Parallel streams of talks are interspersed with presentations from plenary and keynote speakers. Participants have the opportunity to present their work to peers in a supportive environment, while learning about how O.R. techniques have been used in a wide range of applications. The learning and networking environment provides a great opportunity to meet fellow O.R. practitioners and facilitates sharing of best practice. Attendees can learn about new areas where O.R. can make an impact.

Call For Papers and Important Dates:

There are a number of streams and we are now inviting speakers to sign up. If you are interested in presenting, please register your interest with one of the stream leaders. We are open to submissions until 28th February 2011.
Kazim Baris Atici
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
CV4 7AL