My client a large multinational corporation currently requires a data analyst for their UK Headquarters in Central London.
The position is within the technical team, using a mix of skills to deliver marketing solutions including:
* Segmentation, modeling and analysis consultancy
* Data analysis including univariate and multivariate techniques
* Name and address data for prospecting
* Data cleaning and matching services
* Consumer database profiling services
* Data enhancement tools
* Appending email addresses to customer databases
* Advise clients on the use of the data sets to achieve their objectives including
* Campaign analysis
* Customer knowledge
* Model building
Experience and Knowledge
* 2-3 years experience in a data driven environment
* Linear and Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis
* Industry experience in at least one of the following areas:
* Financial services
As the role is one of growth we would expect the successful candidate to continuously develop it, as well as deliver projects within tight deadlines while maintain high standards.
You will be reactive and proactive in equal measures, and have the ability to assimilate information quickly. A logical approach to problem solving and an awareness of data will be key to the success of this role.
The tools used to deliver project work include, but are not limited to:
* SAS, running under UNIX and Windows
* SPSS running under windows
* InSite, GIS software, running under Windows
* Oracle, SQL
* Microsoft Access, Excel
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
* 2-3 Years experience within the data industry.
* Educated to at least degree level (Geography, Maths, IT, Statistics would be an advantage).
* PC literate.
* Understanding and experience of using SAS (BASE, STAT and MACRO).
* Experience of Propensity Modelling and Segmentation
* An eye for detail and quality.
* Well developed numeracy skills and an aptitude for problem solving.
* Good multi tasking, prioritising, organisational and planning skills.
Salary circa 30-35k dependant on experience + benefits
For more information on this role, please contact [log in to unmask]
Redrock Consulting Ltd
T: +44(0) 117 970 7984
M: +44(0) 7747 561 286
This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only.
It may contain information that is privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.