One of my clients, one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, are currently looking for a High Level Statistician to help develop their own Paid Search management platform.
They require an experienced Statistical Modeller to use their advanced knowledge in Statistics gained from a Masters (PhD preferred) and experience in a similar Statistical Modelling role.
Key Skills required for the role are:
* Masters or above in a quantitative subject such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, etc.
* Advanced knowledge of Bayesian methods, decision trees and markov chains.
* Experience of predictive modelling techniques, ideally ARIMA, Neural Nets and Linear and non-linear Optimization.
* Experience in an online marketing environment preferred.
* Strong skills in SAS, SPSS or R
* Experience in SQL/C/C++/VB desirable.
This is an extremely exciting role with a very attractive salary. If you are interested in this role and want to find out more information, please send your CV to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Redrock Consulting Ltd
This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only.
It may contain information that is privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.