If you have that niggle – possibly you aren’t being fully appreciated in your current position or you long to add a bit of thrust to your career – then cast your eyes to this exciting position.
A leading marketing consultancy specialising in the measurement and optimization of a company's return on marketing investments needs a Project Manager to take the lead and manage econometric projects for a whole host of blue chip clients.
The role will be to –
• Manage a pool of clients and simultaneous client projects
• Provide technical leadership to a dynamic team of econometricians
• Oversee the building of econometric models – ensuring that all models are built to a high standard
• Understand the market place relevant to each client
• Be the first point of contact with clients throughout the entire project lifecycle
• Be eager to become a specialist in a particular field
• Be entirely comfortable with gaining added responsibility as the progresses
A role for a forward thinking and astute career orientated marketing mix expert, for more information call for a confidential conversation, or send your CV for immediate consideration.
Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for a statistical role within the analysis market then give us a call or visit our website. We have a variety of jobs available for Statisticians or Econometricians. Try visiting us at www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk
Salary: Negotiable up to c.45K depending upon qualification, skills and experience
To apply or for more information:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/1637/SC in the subject line
020 7861 9987
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.