Exploristics provides innovative analysis solutions to extract information from clinical data. We support the design and analysis of a broad range of clinical research studies. We have unique expertise in personalised medicine and comparative effectiveness studies including the analysis and clinical application of Biomarker, Pharmacogenomic, Imaging and Observational data. We collaborate with Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Diagnostics and Devices Companies as well as Healthcare Providers.
We have a vacancy for a Statistician/Statistical Programmer/Software Developer in our Belfast Office. With the support of Invest Northern Ireland, we are developing our modelling and simulation capabilities with direct application to the integration of biomarkers in clinical development.
This position would suit any dynamic, innovative individual with an interest in taking on a challenging role within a small but rapidly growing company.
We are looking for people with the following skills and experience:
• Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline with high
mathematical content and referably a higher degree
• Broad experience in the application of statistics, modelling, simulation in drug discovery and development
• Experience of developing and implementing innovative software applications and tools
• Knowledge of biomarkers and genetics
• Knowledge of technical software packages e.g. Matlab, SAS
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Proven excellent analytical, and practical problem solving and decision making skills
• Very strong technical skills
• Evidence of the ability to innovate
• Evidence of the ability to work productively as a member of a small team
• Results focused with ability to work on own initiative
We are also interested in hearing from people with less experience but with a willingness and drive to learn. To find out more about us, visit www.exploristics.com.
For an informal discussion, email [log in to unmask] or call 02890 218026.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [log in to unmask]
Tel: +442890 218026
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.