A world renowned financial organisation has the need for a Senior Statistical / Analytical Manager to lead cutting edge statistical analysis. If you have an eye for data mining, finding irregular patterns in data and providing highly accurate analysis, whilst being passionate about improving the overall analytics process then this is the opening that will see you lead a sizeable team of like-minded statistical experts, whilst being heavily involved in hands on analysis.
Positioned within a proactive forward-looking boundary-pushing world-leading financial organisation set to continue its dominance, they are looking for an energetic professional with the ability to really strive in the face of a challenge…and the rewards are plentiful.
The role will be to –
• Lead a sizeable team of statistical analysts
• Be constantly on the look out and pushing to improve modelling procedure and accuracy
• Analyse huge data sets - data mining
• Use optimization techniques and decision trees
• Create simulations with Monte Carlo
• Use logistic regression
• Use optimisation techniques to minimise error
• Adapt quickly to forward thinking projects and new ideas within the field
• Communicate and manage the relationships with business stakeholders - adhering to all regulation
If you have a good number of years experience with predictive models, optimisation and simulations and dealing with large datasets then send your CV to be considered for the shortlist. Early action advised.
Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for a statistical role within the analysis market then give us a call or visit our website. We have a variety of jobs available for Statisticians or Econometricians. Try visiting us at www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk
Salary: Negotiable up to c.110K depending upon skills and experience
To apply or for more information:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/1548/SC in the subject line
020 7861 9987
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.