Help for ALLSTAT Archives

ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  February 2011

ALLSTAT February 2011

Vacancy: Lecturer/Reader in Statistics, University of St Andrews

David Borchers <[log in to unmask]>

David Borchers <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:22:57 +0000

Vacancy:  Lecturer/Reader in Statistics, University of St Andrews
Closing date 25 Feb 2011

£36,715 - £45,155 per annum (Lecturer)
£46,510 - £52,347 per annum (Reader)
Start: As soon as possible

You should hold a PhD in Statistics or a closely related discipline, have a track record of high quality research outputs in some branch of probability or statistics and be a committed teacher. Your research plans should include attracting research funding. The Statistics Division forms part of the School of Mathematics and Statistics.  While we have particular strength in the area of Statistical Ecology (see http://creem2.st-andrews.ac.uk), we would also welcome applications that complement or broaden our expertise base.  In case of an exceptionally well qualified candidate, appointment may be made at the Readership level.  For appointment as Reader, you should have a sustained record of internationally excellent innovation and research, together with a track record of attracting research funding and of excellence in teaching.

Informal enquiries to Dr David Borchers e-mail: [log in to unmask]

For more details about the School and the Statistics Division see http://www-maths.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/index.shtml

Ref No: SK7746

SIGNOFF allstat