Re: check out Pierre Joris's comments

Kasper Salonen <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:20:56 +0200

sad and sadly easy to believe of extremist americans with their "bible and
sword". all that ordnance & all that empty in the head is the worst
combination possible. they're the screwloose bubbas who'll happily render
their services when it all goes to hell in a hogcart. fuck. the illusion of
nationalism is a big instigator in all this as well; a mongrel nation like
the US is bound to have some inbreeding problems once the bottom of the
barrel starts looking for ways to segregate and elevate. true of ANY
nationalism, I feel, and I feel a terrible pity for any country that
encourages hate in the name of freedom.

KS