FW: Short mobile phone survey

"Hickey, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>

Hickey, Kevin

Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:12:15 -0000

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to pass on the following message about a short survey
regarding the use of mobile phones with students. Please fill it in if
you get the chance,

Thanks,
Kev

Please forgive me if you receive this message several times.  We are
conducting a very short one page survey about mobile phones and their
features that builds on the work of JISC TechDis and their GoMobile
publication. We would like to be able to learn more about how disabled
students are using their mobile phones, the pros and cons as well as any
new ideas about how features can help when studying, working and with
daily life.

The survey can be found at www.surveymonkey.com/s/accessmobiles

  .

We've checked the above link and it is fine for JAWs users but there is
a version of this questionnaire using drop down boxes which may be more
switch user friendly at  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/accessmobiles2

Please can you pass this around to as many people as possible - deadline
for completion is February 18th, 2011.  The results will be published
the following month.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

Learning Societies Lab,