Help for AACORN Archives

AACORN Archives

AACORN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AACORN Home

AACORN  January 2011

AACORN January 2011

Re: Proposing a new member: Nada Endrissat

David Weir <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:51:32 +0000

Dear Claus;
 this sounds a very interesting background that will add to the group.
best regards
David----- Start Original Message -----
Sent: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:40:35 -0500
From: Brigit Ramsauer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Proposing a new member: Nada Endrissat

> Dear Claus,
I certainly support Your proposed possible member Nada for AACORN. Her
field of interest and research sounds very interesting to me.
if there is some more information on her work I would be very pleased.

all the best
Birgit Ramsauer