Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  December 2010

MCG December 2010

Re: Briefing for a 'portal' tender ... any tips?

Mike Ellis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:08:13 +0000

Interesting, thanks Daphne.

Do you have any metrics on this site - number of users, where they come from, what they search for? Would be really interested to understand how it is used.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Ellis
Research & Innovation Group