Help for CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Archives

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Archives

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Archives

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Home

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Home

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES  December 2010

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES December 2010

Re: Thanks!

Sophie Wynne-Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Critical Governance Conference <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:04:45 -0000

Dear Jonathan

Thank you in return - I very much enjoyed the chance to present my work
and engage in the discussion of the last few days - very refreshing and
inspiring after a busy term. I look forward to further conversations and
wish you all a very good holiday season.

Best

SOphie

Lecturer in Human Geography
K2 Llandinam Building
Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences
Aberystwyth University
Ceredigion
SY23 3DB

tel: 01970-622595