Help for LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  November 2010

LIS-E-RESOURCES November 2010

Prolem with Access to Wiley Online Library via Athens

"Schachne, Dessi - Hoboken" <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:32:39 -0500

We are aware that there is an on-going issue with access to Wiley Online Library via Athens authentication. Links from an external sites such as MyAthens to http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/athens are not currently working.  (Users are directed to the Wiley Online Library login page).

This problem does not affect users who go directly to http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com and click the Athens login link. We recommend that users be advised to take this route until a fix is in place.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible and apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will send a further update once access has been restored.

Best,

Dessi

Dessi Schachne

Associate Director Library and Institutional Marketing Wiley-Blackwell John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

111 River Street

Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-748-5827 work

201-658-1545 cell