LIS-E-RESOURCES  November 2010

LIS-E-RESOURCES November 2010

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Journal resources/prices: individual versus institutional

C Oppenheim <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:17:53 +0000

text/plain

There is often a contract between the individual, who receives his/her subscription on the basis that it is for the individual's use only, and the publisher.  The personal subscriptions I have include that in their contracts with me, and I am happy to abide by them.

We all seem to be agreed that we wouldn't go there, but for varying reasons!

Charles