ARC-APG Archives

ARC-APG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

ARC-APG Home

ARC-APG  November 2010

ARC-APG November 2010

Re: Examinations - how many in a day/gaps between

Joanne Moles <[log in to unmask]>

Joanne Moles <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:04:41 +0000

Dear All

At Middlesex we currently run 2 sessions per day over a 3 week period. However from May 2011 we are holding 3 exam sessions per day 9am - 7pm. No student will be expected to sit more than2 exams in a day. We have many constraints to adhere too; leaving gaps between exams for the student is NOT a constraint that is not essential in the production of; however where possible we try to create more even spacing of exams for students.

Many thanks

Joanne Moles
Examinations Officer
Middlesex University