ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  October 2010

ALLSTAT October 2010

Storks and births

"Macfarlane, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>

Macfarlane, Alison

Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:48:13 +0100

There various datasets around showing correlations between numbers of storks and numbers of births, although differences in changes over time. Usually they are described as having been observed in Sweden. I seem to remember one set in a Genstat manual. I have been asked about an unreferenced set I used in an article in abput 1980, although I think it was later. I have been using a version recently to teach abput the Bradfprd Hill criteria.

Does anyone have any referenced source of such data?

Alison

Alison Macfarlane
Department of Midwifery
City University London
Philpot Street, London E1 2EA
Phone (0) (44) 207 040 5832
Fax   (0) (44) 207 040 5811
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.city.ac.uk<http://www.city.ac.uk/>
This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.

Please consider the environment before printing my email

SIGNOFF allstat