Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  October 2010

PHD-DESIGN October 2010

Re: Annual Meeting of the German Society for Design Theory and Research

Klaus Krippendorff <[log in to unmask]>

Klaus Krippendorff <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:20:33 -0400

well,
jan henning raff,

thanks for the invitation.

too bad that i didn't know about it earlier.  i happen to be in europe attending/organizing several design related events and am returning november 13 from helsinki back to philadelphia.  the timing would have made it possible to participate, but

cheers

klaus krippendorff