Help for DIS-FORUM Archives

DIS-FORUM Archives

DIS-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DIS-FORUM Home

DIS-FORUM  October 2010

DIS-FORUM October 2010

Re: Video Transcription for Hearing Impaired student

Mike Parry <[log in to unmask]>

Mike Parry <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:00:10 +0100

I was trying to demonstrate the Olympus recording to Dragon transcription process to a student the other day, but we got stuck at the 16 bit wav file stage. I seem to remember thinking it was Olympus's fault, not Dragons.

Michael Parry
University of Huddersfield