Help for DC-ARCHITECTURE Archives

DC-ARCHITECTURE Archives

DC-ARCHITECTURE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-ARCHITECTURE Home

DC-ARCHITECTURE  October 2010

DC-ARCHITECTURE October 2010

Architecture telecon on THURSDAY October 7

Tom Baker <[log in to unmask]>

DCMI Architecture Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:39:53 -0400

Dear all,

It has been pointed out that the timeanddate.com link that
I sent around for Thursday's call did not match the given
date.  The correct link is [1].

In addition to Pete, Stuart, Andy, and Antoine [2], Ana
and Emmanuelle have indicated their interest in attending,
so with seven participants confirmed and one or two more
pending, it is shaping up to be a nice call.  I will book for
fifteen people in case more of you would like to take up the
invitation to join in discussion!

Tom

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=7&year=2010&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
[2] http://doodle.com/8mveueyayc4zcsrn