Datatech has the following requirement,
Statistical Modelling Analyst - negotiable salary – South Coast
A leader within financial services arena, has a requirement for a skilled modelling analyst to join their customer marketing analysis team. Within this role you will be viewed as the statistical expert in the function.
Role and Responsibilities
• Working with some of the finest experts in the industry, it’ll be your job to ensure our marketing campaigns are highly effective and appropriate by developing statistical models. lifecycle.
• This will mean carrying out in-depth, targeted analysis across multiple channels, recommending opportunities for improvement and identifying drivers of campaign performance.
• Your insight and commercial focus will determine how we invest in future campaigns to maximise our return. You will be provided with only the best, market-leading tools (SmartFocus, SPSS and SAS) to do the job.
• A strategic thinker, with a confident, hands-on approach, you’ll use your expertise to influence key business decisions.
Skills and Experience
• Educated to degree level, preferably with a post graduate qualification a statistical related subject.
• Keen to take your career to the next level, you’ll come with first-hand experience of database marketing (having used modelling and profiling tools, statistics or economics).
• You understand IT, in relation to customer data processes, and can provide exceptional statistical modelling skills to drive campaign performance. Managing stakeholders well, you find it easy to engage across marketing, business and IT environments.
• You have hands-on experience working with tools such as SAS or SPSS
If you are suitable for this role and would like to be considered for this position please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 600 or email her at [log in to unmask]
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.