We have a immediate vacancy for a SAS programmer based in our office in Newcastle upon Tyne. Please find details of the job description below.
If interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter to [log in to unmask]
* Be responsible for the timely, accurate and appropriate processing of clinical trial data to support clinical trial reporting.
* Be responsible for the integration of third party data into the clinical trial database for reporting.
* Train Data Management function in the use of SAS and assist with tasks such as database reconciliation and validation as necessary through the use of SAS programming.
All tasks to be carried out according to ICH, GCP, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Client instructions.
* Preparation of table, figure and listing shells for analysis plans.
* Preparation of documentation to support derived dataset generation.
* Production of analysis datasets to support table, figure and listing programming.
* Production of tables, figures and listings for Biometric reports.
* Validation of tables, figures and listings.
* Import of data from EDC, Oracle, and third party sources to create derived datasets.
* Support Data Management in database reconciliation and validation work.
* Act as statistical lead for appropriate studies.
* Provide SAS training to Data Managers and Junior Programmers.
* Ensure that study documentation is maintained appropriately.
* Qualified to an appropriate standard, preferably to degree level
* 2-3 years in a CRO or Pharma environment
* Experience of reporting in SAS essential
* Some Phase I work experience preferable
* Experience of CDISC preferable
* Experience of acting as statistical lead would be desirable
* Good organisational skills; good communication skills (oral and written); analytical skills; attention to detail
* Ability to validated own work prior to formal QC
* Ability to program in SAS in a clear and efficient manner
* Work flexibly and to tight deadlines
O: +44 (0) 191 2263500 ext 241
Newcastle Business Park,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Tyne & Wear,
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.