Senior Statistician – France
I am currently looking for a Senior Statistician for a leading, global, pharmaceutical company in France.
You will be responsible for all statistical tasks of the assigned clinical studies e.g. clinical trial design/planning, analysis plan, reporting activities, support to publications, and any statistical consultation during the running phase.
• Develop programmes for generating randomisation lists, quality control of analysis datasets, as well as ad-hoc SAS macros, test data files and algorithms
• Generate statistical analysis datasets, data listings, tables and graphs
• Assist in the training and development for a team of 2-3 statisticians and SAS programmers
• Strong Statistic or Mathematic Background (PhD, MSc or equivalent)
• Previous relevant experience (including a high number of clinical trials)
• Advanced knowledge of statistical software (i.e. SAS)
In return this position offers great training and development as well as an excellent salary and benefits.
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading organisation,
Please contact me for further details on this position at [log in to unmask] or +44 (0)1273 727930.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.