International Classification Conference 2011
Monday 11 July 2011 – Friday 15 July 2011
University of St Andrews, St Andrews, Scotland
Originally IFCS 2011, International Federation of Classification
Societies Biennial Conference, now ICC 2011 hosted by the British
Call for Papers
Deadline for oral and poster submissions: 1 April 2011.
Notification of acceptance of abstract for oral or poster
presentation: 15 May 2011.
We plan to accept Late, Breaking New Results in the form of posters
from 1 April to 1 July 2011.
Registration: Early Bird up to 1 April 2011
Social programme includes
Coach Tour to Edinburgh Castle, Historic Walking Tour of St Andrews,
Tour of Glamis Castle by Coach, Whisky Talk and Tasting, by David
Wishart. Details of golf possibilities on the web site.
1. The Philosophy of Clustering
2. Educational Data Mining
3. Data Analysis Methodology in Bourdieu
4. Aspects of Computational Perception in Vision and Text
5. Learning with a Human-in-the-Loop
6. Tree-Based Classifiers
7. Ensemble Methods in Classification
8. Classification in Statistical Ecology
9. Kolmogorov Complexity, Session in Honour of Chris Wallace and Ray
10. Robust Exploratory Classification and Discrimination
11. Statistical Musicology
12. Estimating and Visualizing High Dimensional Cluster Structure
13. High Dimensional Bioinformatics
14. Ultrametric and Topological Methods
[log in to unmask]
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.