Start Date: November 2010
Rates £40-45 per hour
** CDISC experience is not essential, but you will gain the experience to enhance your CV for future roles.
Working for the major International company you will provide programming support and validation of analysis data sets, pooled datasets, statistical summary tables, figures and patient data listings for phase I - phase III clinical trials, ISS & ISE, primarily using SAS.
* Provide output for the Clinical Study Report, the Integrated Summary of Safety (ISS), the Integrated Summary of Efficacy (ISE) and electronic submissions.
* Apply knowledge of clinical data, the design and phases of clinical trials, statistics, relevant regulations and the pharmaceutical industry to the implementation of tasks.
* Handle complex statistical programming issues independently and be familiar with study programming issues.
Essential Skills & Capabilities:
* At least 4 years Statistical SAS programming experience with prior experience in pharmaceutical related field is required.
* Working knowledge of clinical legislation (FDA, EMEA), Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
* Good Statistical knowledge OR formal qualification.
If you are looking for a Statistical Programming position and please forward your CV to [log in to unmask] or call...
0044 (0) 207 225 6665
[log in to unmask]
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.