I am currently searching for a Trial Programmer for a leading pharmaceutical company based in France, for a 12 month contract.
France - Paris Area
Start Date - ASAP
The Trial Programmer (TPROG) is a member of the Clinical Trial Team and is responsible for all implementation in SAS of any outputs of the clinical reports. The TPROG collaborates closely with the project programmer to implement template programs. The TPROG should follow the Good Programming Practice and a harmonized programming approach across trials.
• The TPROG participates in the blinded report planning meeting (BRPM)
• The TPROG is co-responsible with the TSTAT for the specification for the analysis dataset plan
• Together with the Trial Statistician, the TPROG is responsible for the Mock Report SAS implementation, including the analysis datasets, tables, graphs and listings and according to the TSAP specification
• The TPROG could also implement outputs from the Medical Quality Review Meeting according to specification providing from the Trial Statistician
• In case of outsourcing of the validation process, the TPROG will be the contact person for the validation of the analysis datasets
The ideal candidate will have:
Very good SAS V9 experience (5 years minimum) with at least 3 years in Clinical report SAS implementation (Efficacy and Safety part)
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to [log in to unmask], or alternatively call me on +44 (0) 1273 727930.
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüßen, Meilleures salutations
99 Montpelier Road
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web site: www.stelfoxuk.com
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.