CK Clinical are currently recruiting for 4 SAS Programmers to work for a leading clinical trials company in the EU.
Main duties of the role include:
* Working with Statisticians to ensure work is completed within the agreed timeline and standards.
* Indicating any programming resource/timeline issues.
* Creating SAS datasets as required.
* Programming tables, figures and listings according to the SAP.
* Assisting with the definition of database and set up of data entry screens.
* Setting up electronic consistency checks.
* Setting up systems for study reporting
* Performing QC checks on programming outputs/derived datasets.
* Preparing electronic data for export and preparing documentation for return at study completion as requested.
Interested applicants should hold a BSc (Or equivalent) in a numeric discipline with proven experience of working within the Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology industry. You should also hold good organisational skills, excellent communication and analytical skills, and have some knowledge of statistical software packages (particularly SAS).
Please note that I am recruiting for various level programmers and a full job description can be provided upon application dependant upon experience. Salary for the roles are also negotiable and can be discussed upon application.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Mukherjee on +44(0)1438 870028 or email [log in to unmask]
Priya Mukherjee BSc (Hons) MRec CertRP
CK Clinical Limited
9 High Street
Stevenage Old Town
DD: +44 (0)1438 870028
Mobile: +44 (0) 7714 288632
Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047
Fax:+44 (0)1438 723800
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.