FSL Archives

FSL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FSL Home

FSL  September 2010

FSL September 2010

Re: separating a slice from a volume

"Rajagopalan, Venkateswaran" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:17:36 -0400

Hi Stam,

Thanks very much fslroi was asking for number 0 in K (your notation) it was not accepting when i supplied the slice number for instance say 10 so this wasn't working for me, I just saw in FSL utilities a tool named "fslslice" this does the job of separating the slices in a volume.

Thanks very much again

Venkat