We have a call scheduled tomorrow that I need to postpone because of a
late-breaking conflict. You've probably seen the emails I sent to the
Kernel community list, and this delay will also give me a chance to tie
up a few more loose ends.
In the mean time, please give some thought to whether the Kernel/ERC spec
should be submitted as a DCMI working draft, as per
Also please let me know if you cannot make the usual phone call time
Thursday 7 October, 8am pacific.
Dial-in: +1 866-740-1260
Access code: 9879231#