DC-KERNEL-KAP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-KERNEL-KAP Home

DC-KERNEL-KAP  September 2010

DC-KERNEL-KAP September 2010

next KAP call postponed one week: Oct 7

"John A. Kunze" <[log in to unmask]>

Dublin Core Kernel Application Profile list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:17:55 -0700

TEXT/PLAIN

Hi Folks,

We have a call scheduled tomorrow that I need to postpone because of a
late-breaking conflict.  You've probably seen the emails I sent to the
Kernel community list, and this delay will also give me a chance to tie
up a few more loose ends.

In the mean time, please give some thought to whether the Kernel/ERC spec
should be submitted as a DCMI working draft, as per

 	http://dublincore.org/documents/approval/

Also please let me know if you cannot make the usual phone call time
Thursday 7 October, 8am pacific.

        Dial-in: +1 866-740-1260
        Access code:  9879231#

-John