Help for CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH  September 2010

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH September 2010

Re: Gold Standard Bereavement Care project

"WRIGHT Philip (RF4) BHR Hospitals" <[log in to unmask]>

A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers

Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:19:48 +0100

Hi Sarah
I would be very interested in talking with you as I have just been given
the task to find out what bereavement care is in our community.

Philip Wright

Assistant Trust Chaplain

BHRU Trust

Queens Hospital