MCG August 2010

Re: Historical Maps IPhone App

James Morley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:57:11 +0100

I think we are unearthing a fair set of map geeks here, myself included!  Just trying to find the kml file I once did with the 17th Century John Rocque map of Kew overlaid on today's garden features.  It was remarkably accurate (clunky old Zoomify version here - http://www.kew.org/heritage/places/maps/index.html).

James

James Morley                       [log in to unmask]
Website Manager                    Tel. +44 (0)20 8332 5759
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew         www.kew.org