LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  August 2010

LIS-E-RESOURCES August 2010

Re: Highwire Help?

"Sandra Morris [ssm]" <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:31:47 +0100

Just a general note on feedback forms, which seem to be proliferating, that it may be more helpful for the service provider but is less helpful to the customer. I always prefer email exchanges, over telephone or feedback form, as I then have a record of the action I have taken, and the responses received, on a particular problem. I deal with many different publishers and service providers, on a wide variety of problems, relating to a huge number of journals......

Thanks
Sandra

Sandra Morris
Electronic Information Development Officer
Subject Support & E-Library Team,
Information Services,
Hugh Owen Library,
Aberystwyth University,