I thought I had my version 2 IDP working but it isn't. I seem to be releasing unscoped affiliations instead of scoped and I'm not sure what has gone wrong.
I'm using an SQL database to get the attributes / affiliations.
I thought I had it when I visited this page http://www.ukfederation.org.uk/content/Documents/Setup2IdP on the UK federation site where it talks about the eduPersonScopedAffiliation.
I thought it was because I had an attribute id of eduPersonAffiliation instead of eduPersonScopedAffiliation, but when I tried to fix that I ended up not releasing any affiliations rather than just unscoped.
I'm now back to where I started still releasing unscoped affiliations.
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be fantastic.
This is what I have
<resolver:Dependency ref="MyRef" />
Like I said if I make the id eduPersonScopedAffiliation and match my data connectors and column mappings up I thought it would work, but it didn't, so clearly I've got a worse mess than I thought.