CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY  August 2010

CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY August 2010

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY Digest - 3 Aug 2010 to 4 Aug 2010 (#2010-48)

Gail Jennings <[log in to unmask]>

Cycling and Society Research Group discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:25:35 +0200

text/plain

The impression I have with regard to Velib, from mobility activists and researches in Paris, is that the broken/stolen figures are nothing like that reported in the press - that it's more like 5%, if that...
But having said that, all these figures, no matter how low, seem like cycling paradise to me in Cape Town, where there's not a bike-share in sight...