CIAO Archives

CIAO@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CIAO Home

CIAO  August 2010

CIAO August 2010

New mailing list for CIAO

Wolfgang Windsteiger <[log in to unmask]>

Wolfgang Windsteiger <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:11:42 +0200

Dear friends,

as discussed at this year's workshop, there is a mailing list for
CIAO/Automatheo available at [log in to unmask]
THANK YOU, Alan!

This list should serve the purpose of discussing all issues relevant for
the CIAO and Automatheo workshop series, a common webpage should follow
soon.

When you receive this email, then we have put you to the initial bunch
of subscribers to this list. In case you feel you should not be on this
list, no problem, just send me a short notice and I will put your
address off.

There is a web-interface for the list at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/CIAO
and I think you should be able to view the subscribers. Please have a
look and suggest additional subscribers if we have missed someone who
should be on the list.

Furthermore, it would be good if we could subscribe group aliases for
the "main groups" (i.e. Bremen, Edinburgh, Darmstadt, for the Theorema
group I did already) in order to make the list more robust against
personell changes inside the groups. So please, if you know an
appropriate group alias at your institution which would cover just the
right people, let me know it. If you want to have your personal address
removed in favour of an available group address in order to avoid
duplicate messages, just let me know.

So far, so good,
ciao,
WW.