Re: art of management workshop

Ian King <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:00:00 +0100

Dear Gokce,

This looks great and thank you for keeping the spirit of the conference series alive.

Best regards,

Ian

Ian W. King
Professor of Aesthetics and Management
London College of Fashion and University of the Arts
20 John Princes Street
London
W1G 0BJ
From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gokce Dervisoglu [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 August 2010 13:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: art of management workshop

Dear Aacorners,
After long discussions and search for a solution we have tried to continue our effort on the sustainability of Art of Management conference. The attached programme and exhibition flyer is the outcome to this effort. This very modest programme is designed with the help of all participating artists and scholars and we hope to provide fruitful conversation on our current agenda: the conference, the publication and the interdisciplinary  PhD.
I will try to record the discussion session in order to provide additional resource to the community.
Last by not least I should state the modest workshop is designed to serve the Art of Man soul and I full heartedly hope that our original conference will return with the help of the founders Ian, Ceri and Jane.
Best,
Gokce

Gokce Dervisoglu, PhD
Cultural Management