Re: art of management workshop

David Weir <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:28:41 +0100

Dear Gokce;
 I cannot be there but I wish you all the very best for a happy and successful conference
best wishes
David Weir
----- Start Original Message -----
Sent: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:04:15 +0300
From: Gokce Dervisoglu <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: art of management workshop

> Dear Aacorners,

After long discussions and search for a solution we have tried to
continue our effort on the sustainability of Art of Management
conference. The attached programme and exhibition flyer is the outcome to
this effort. This very modest programme is designed with the help of all
participating artists and scholars and we hope to provide fruitful
conversation on our current agenda: the conference, the publication and
the interdisciplinary  PhD.

I will try to record the discussion session in order to provide
additional resource to the community.

Last by not least I should state the modest workshop is designed to serve
the Art of Man soul and I full heartedly hope that our original
conference will return with the help of the founders Ian, Ceri and Jane.

Best,

Gokce

Gokce Dervisoglu, PhD

Cultural Management