BE-STARS Archives

BE-STARS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BE-STARS Home

BE-STARS  July 2010

BE-STARS July 2010

Re: delta Sco

"Dr. Lothar Schanne" <[log in to unmask]>

Theorists and observers of the Be star community <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:47:05 +0200

Hello Ernst,

there is a remarkable difference between the weak lines in my spectrum and
your stronger lines: The FWHM !  If the lines had a common physical
background, I would not expect that an intensity variability would produce
such big differences in the FWHM.

Did you use a flat correction  in youre data processing routine in that
case?

best wishes
Lo