Re: Screencasts

Phil Bradley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:19:38 +0100

Not sure if you mean an avatar speaking, or a webcam insert into the
screencast, but if you mean the latter BBFlashback Express does that
very nicely. Free, with commercial versions.

Phil

--
Phil Bradley: Internet Consultant, Trainer, Web designer and Author.
     Visit http://www.philb.com for free information on Internet introductions,